Outsourcing your operations and specific business functions to Grant Thornton can not only cut costs, but also bring new insights and experience to your business.
The process is simple – we use our skills in organisation and management to help your business reach its full potential, saving you money, time and effort.
Our business processing and shared service consulting teams will take an in-depth look at your business, offer you a thorough assessment of your strengths and weaknesses and work with you to decide which areas of the organisation could benefit from outsourcing.
We can provide support with:
- Accounting process and procedure transformation and design, as well as record-keeping
- Feasibility studies of the selected processes with target operating model, business cases and transformation roadmap
- Promoting quality, performance and service-orientated activities in the accounting function
- Recording large numbers of business transactions in accounting books
- Settlements in business transactions and cashflow reporting
- Accounting and management reporting
- Tax accounting and compliance (income tax, indirect tax and others)
- Payroll administration
- HR administration
- IT process organisation (workflow, scanning, archiving)
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, please contact us.